- Get Fit with Sony Ericsson Xperia Active – A Handset for the Fitness FreaksPosted 801 days ago
- Enjoy the 3D Motion Gaming with Sony Ericsson Xperia AcroPosted 802 days ago
- Kodak EasyShare Touch M5370 Compact Camera ReviewPosted 802 days ago
- Canon PowerShot SX40 HS Super Zoom Camera ReviewPosted 804 days ago
- Comparison Between The Best Samsung Mobile PhonesPosted 804 days ago
- HTC Sensation XE With Beats Audio Set To Release In OctoberPosted 804 days ago
- LG Optimus Hub Mobile Phone ReviewPosted 804 days ago
Some Ways To Recover Deleted History
It is a possibility that you are sharing a computer at home or work place. It’s quite understandable that you would delete the history. But there are times when you may have a need to go back to the Internet searches which you have done in past. Is it possible to get back the deleted history? Let’s try to understand that how you can check the deleted history. The two places where the deleted history is stored is in the windows registry and the second in the Internet cookies.
The web browsers which we use keep a track of the sites which we have visited. There is a way to get to the deleted history even though you have deleted the history. Here is how you can retrieve the deleted history.
There are a few methods to recover the deleted history. The first one is through the cookies. First go to the tools option on your web browser, then to the Internet option then to the privacy tab. Here you can have a look at the cookies from the sites you have visited. It will give you a fair idea of the sites you have visited.
There is another method that is to use the search desktop operations. Here you require a desktop search program. In this program you will have to type the keywords which you have used, it will help to recover the sites which you have visited.
The other option which can be used to retrieve deleted history is to use the system restore method. Here is how you can go about the system restore option. First go to the start button then go to the help and support button. Here you will get the option of ‘system restore.’ You can revert your system to a previous date you desire. In this way you will be able to check the past history on the computer.
There is another way. You can use the index files. For this you need to go the C drive. Here you need to search for index.dat file. This file logs all the files which you have recently visited. This will help you in getting back to the pages which you have visited in the past.