- Get Fit with Sony Ericsson Xperia Active – A Handset for the Fitness FreaksPosted 600 days ago
- Enjoy the 3D Motion Gaming with Sony Ericsson Xperia AcroPosted 600 days ago
- Kodak EasyShare Touch M5370 Compact Camera ReviewPosted 601 days ago
- Canon PowerShot SX40 HS Super Zoom Camera ReviewPosted 602 days ago
- Comparison Between The Best Samsung Mobile PhonesPosted 602 days ago
- HTC Sensation XE With Beats Audio Set To Release In OctoberPosted 602 days ago
- LG Optimus Hub Mobile Phone ReviewPosted 602 days ago
Google Recipe Search Engine : Delicious Recipes Now At Your Finger Tips
According to Google, it would make life easier for cooks who access the site looking for recipes. But the real innovation is that the search will be based on structural data in which the programmers put the codes rearranged using their sites that are useful for reading done by machines. It’s called “semantic web”. In it, each piece of information will have a well-defined meaning, called metadata, and no longer a sea of content. You no longer have to search what you want in thousands of links, it will behave as a whole and not as a lot of information released.
The new feature will appear in the list of options on the left side of results page. The newly introduced search engine offer up options to refine your search as “options curry” or “recipe of less than 300 calories.” As in common pursuits, the revenue will not appear as a result, but rather links to recipe sites.
“Google revenue ” will be the first search engine built entirely of pages that use structured data, provided by the creators of the sites. It is necessary that developers take care of this task.The director of Google’s product search, Jack Menzel, believes that only a few hundred sites are publishing recipes in metadata, but some as large as the Food Network and Epicurious already begun.
He hopes other sites follow suit. “Our intention is to try to engage the process and create this ecosystem,” said Menzel. But he does not want to task the lives of programmers, it leaves in their hands if they believe reflect the new option will bring more traffic to your website. “This is more a pragmatic response to the dream of the semantic web.”
The new search engine Google will disrupt the lives of programmers, but will make it much easier for aspiring chefs.
Check out the link to get know more about this search engine.