- Get Fit with Sony Ericsson Xperia Active – A Handset for the Fitness FreaksPosted 598 days ago
- Enjoy the 3D Motion Gaming with Sony Ericsson Xperia AcroPosted 598 days ago
- Kodak EasyShare Touch M5370 Compact Camera ReviewPosted 599 days ago
- Canon PowerShot SX40 HS Super Zoom Camera ReviewPosted 600 days ago
- Comparison Between The Best Samsung Mobile PhonesPosted 600 days ago
- HTC Sensation XE With Beats Audio Set To Release In OctoberPosted 600 days ago
- LG Optimus Hub Mobile Phone ReviewPosted 600 days ago
Google Chrome 11 For Mac OS X – Dev Release
Here is good news for Windows, Linux and Mac users as the updated version – Google Chrome 11.0.672.2 – of the Chrome Dev channel is out. This piece of news also confirms the much expected promotion of Chrome 10.0 to Beta status.
What new the users can expect is a lot including an upgraded V8 engine, an XSS Auditor with a whole new design, fixed crashes and certain tweaks specific to Mac. In fact, the XSS Auditor will be set by default.
According to the official changelog, the Chrome 11.0.672.2 has fixed crashes used to occur during plugin shutdown. Also, the Chrome 11.0.672.2 will now have by default the Overview Mode set on. The Chrome 11.0.672.2 has additional unspoofable infobars and has a much more reliable Accelerometer Data.
Malware reporting enhances security level in Chrome version 10.0. 648.82. Security concerns are also addressed by disabling plugins that have become outdated on default mode. Chrome version 10.0. 648.82 includes default enabling of Password sync. In addition to the above, the Chrome version 10.0. 648.82 includes support for background apps, GPU-accelerated video and webNavigation extension API. The above-mentioned updates have also been testified by a blog post in official Google Chrome blog.
The new version of Google Chrome are compatible with Intel-based Mac and Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.
The new release updates have been made through the Developer Preview aka Dev channel – one of the release channels of Google Chrome apart from Stable and Beta. Whereas Stable channel releases updates pertaining to fixes as well as features only after they have been tested scrupulously in Beta channel, updates in Chrome Beta channel derive from Dev channel’s complete and stable features. Dev channel hence is a testing house of ideas.