- Get Fit with Sony Ericsson Xperia Active – A Handset for the Fitness FreaksPosted 604 days ago
- Enjoy the 3D Motion Gaming with Sony Ericsson Xperia AcroPosted 604 days ago
- Kodak EasyShare Touch M5370 Compact Camera ReviewPosted 605 days ago
- Canon PowerShot SX40 HS Super Zoom Camera ReviewPosted 606 days ago
- Comparison Between The Best Samsung Mobile PhonesPosted 607 days ago
- HTC Sensation XE With Beats Audio Set To Release In OctoberPosted 607 days ago
- LG Optimus Hub Mobile Phone ReviewPosted 607 days ago
Apple Wireless Keyboard Review
Apple wireless keyboard is compatible with the iPad and Mac. It works with Bluetooth and has no USB ports or cables. However, the wireless Apple keyboard has all features that you find on a regular wired keyboard. A wireless keyboard means less clutter and more mobility. All you need is an active Bluetooth connectivity and fully charged AA batteries for the keyboard.
Apple Wireless Keyboard Description
Apple redesigned its wireless keyboard to make it more user-friendly. This device is now available in ultra-thin and ergonomic model. The single-touch function keys provide ease of access for adjusting contrast, brightness, volume, dashboard, rewind, play and pause or fast forward. Hence, you can use a single button to control or access the features of your iPad or Mac-book.
Interestingly, the wireless Apple keyboard has no gaps in between keys. This prevents accumulation of dust particles, hair or even food particles between the keys. Such a keyboard is ideal for people who eat while they work on their computers. The wireless Apple keyboard is quite sleek and occupies very little space, unlike the wired keyboards. The Bluetooth connectivity allows users to operate the keyboard within 30 feet from the main computer, iPad or laptop.
Apple Wireless Keyboard Tech Specs
- Single-touch function keys for higher productivity
- Ergonomic design for additional comfort
- Crisp keyboard with low profile keys
- Occupies 24 percent less space than wired keyboards
- Aluminum enclosed responsive keys for easy typing
- Compatible with all Macs, iPad and wireless mouse for a clutter free work desk
- The wireless keyboard operates on only two AA batteries
- Keyboard shuts off automatically when not in use and switches on soon as you begin to type
Setting up Apple Wireless Keyboard
The new iMac comes with an Apple wireless keyboard. You can also buy this keyboard for any earlier Mac versions for under $70. With iMac, you can get pre-paired wireless keyboard and mouse. This makes the installation set up quick and easy. You just have to press release the keyboard’s on and off button. When you power on iMac, use the set up assistant instruction guide to activate the Bluetooth wireless Apple keyboard.
Apple Wireless Keyboard With Other Computers
Keep the wireless Apple keyboard turned off.
On the Mac, go to “system preferences” in Apple menu. In the View menu, select the Bluetooth tab.
You can see the wireless Apple keyboard option on the left hand side of the preference section in the Bluetooth tab. Turn it off.
Now you need to pair this wireless Apple keyboard with other computer. Hence, again turn on the Apple wireless keyboard. It will display a blinking green light. This means that your device is discoverable by Bluetooth. It is important to pair your keyboard with the new Mac computer within three minutes otherwise, the keyboard will power off.
Again, go to the “system preferences” and select the keyboard option in your computer’s view menu to select “set up Bluetooth” for your keyboard. Now, select your wireless Apple keyboard and pair with the Mac as per the instruction guide. After entering the eight-digit password, select “return” option. Thus, you can disconnect the earlier wired keyboard and use the new wireless Apple keyboard for your computer.
Apple Wireless Keyboard Price
Apple Wireless Keyboard is available for Rs 3890